Audiobooks must be submitted as mp3 files inside a .zip folder.
MP3 files must be prefixed with the play order by including a number at the beginning of the file name, for example:
01 – Opening Credits
02 – Introduction
03 – Chapter One
04 – Chapter Two
Mp3 files must comply with the following requirements:
- Be all mono or all stereo files
- Must be of good recording quality with now background noise or reverb
- Have an RMS between – 24dB and -18dB
- Have a maximum noise floor of -60dB without heavy gating/expansion
- Be 192kbps MP3 with a constant bit rate of 44.1 to 48 kHz
Text to speech and poor quality narration will not be accepted.